Thank you for your interest in applying for a place at JC Group of Institutions for your child. We appreciate every parent for their interest in admission to our group. Deciding a right school for your child is a big decision and we encourage parents to understand more about our curriculum,
culture, extracurricular activities before applying.
By understanding our school philosophy, parents make an informed decision about the right fit
for their child. The parent mindset, support and involvement play a critical role in how we can
help your child derive the best education we have to offer.
We welcome students to an enriching and joyful learning experience. The Admission Procedure
is completely transparent, and has been designed to ensure a suitable fit between what the parents
and children expect from the School, and what the School in turn can offer to them.
Guidelines & Application
Step 1: Application
- Complete your application form by downloading the form on this page and you can collect it
from the school office directly.
- Please note that the application will be processed only once the school receives the
application fee and the signed physical application form along with three passport size
photographs of your child.
- Additional documents may be required and this will be made known.
Step 2: Interaction
- Post application receipt, a student interaction will be scheduled with one of our academic coordinators.
- For the parent interaction, both parents of child are required to attend. Kindly ensure timely
arrival at the school for both interactions.
Step 3: Admission
- JC Group can accommodate only a limited number of students, therefore, admission is based solely on merit and seats availability.
- Parents will be intimated of the status of their application within 2 working days after the
- Upon accepted for admission, parents are expected to remit the admission fee and school fee
within 3 days of receipt of communication. Failure to do so will result in withdrawal of
admission and the seat reserved will be assigned to another deserving child.
JC group English medium form
JC group Gujarati medium form
j c group prospectus